When your teachers grade any of your assessments, you can use the Gradebook in SchoolWise to review the grading information such as your grade and feedback.
This article will walk your through how you can access your Gradebook.
Note: if you want to see how you can view your grade for an assignment, check out this article.
- In SchoolCentral, click on the Gradebook tile.
2. This is your Gradebook where you can choose which class group you want to view the grades for by selecting it in the drop-down menu. Simply select time frame such as This Year or All Time.
3. You can optionally filter the type of assessment if you want. Once you locate the Gradebook entry just click the View button.
4. A new panel will appear where you can view the Task/Activity details. To view your grade, click on the Grade tab.
5. Now you should see the grading information from your teacher.
See it in action