The Individual Learning Plan (ILP) for a learner can be downloaded and printed section by section or you can simply download and print the entire plan. This will create a PDF version of the document.
This option is only available from Learner Support and is not available in the Gradebook Profile report. This action can only be performed by those people with access to the Learner Profile.
How to print or download an Individual Learning Plan
Open the Learner Profile screen for the learner that you want to download or print the plan and click anywhere on the ILP.
Printing the entire ILP
1. If you would like to download or print the entire plan, you can simply click the Print button on the top right of the ILP screen.
This will open a PDF version of the ILP with the learners' name, date of the review along with the title of the plan on the cover page. It will also include any summary details for each section.
2. To download and save a copy of the plan click on the download icon.
3. If you would like to print a copy of the plan click the print button
Print a section of the ILP
1. Click the View button on the section of the plan you want to download or print.
2. When the screen opens, scroll down to the bottom of the section and click the Print button.
3. This will open a PDF version of just that section of the ILP. To download and save a copy of the plan click on the download icon
4. If you would like to print a copy of the plan click the print button.
Note: if the document does not open make sure that the pop-up window is not blocked by your browser. If the pop-up is blocked just click on the message and select always allow pop-ups.