This article will walk your through how to turn in a document or file for an assignment that your teacher has set for the class. You can do this from your computer, tablet or even your phone. Check out the videos at the bottom of this article to see it in action.
Note: if you want to see how you can edit a document your teacher has attached, check out this article here.
- Log into SchoolWise by clicking on Login with G Suite or Login with Office 365, depending on what your school uses.
2. Then, this will bring you to a screen where you can enter in your school email address and password.
3. You are now logged into SchoolWise. To get to your class groups, you can click on the Assignment from your School Calendar or you can click on the class group from the MyGroups menu at the top right hand corner.
4. In your class group click on the Assignments tile.
5. You can view all of the assignments for the class group here. Click the View button of the Assignment you want to attach your work to.
6. The Assignment Turn-in panel will appear. Here you can view the details of the assignment that your teacher has created for the class group.
Your teacher may include 'reference material' with the assignment. You can view the material by clicking on the Open or Download button as shown.
After you have completed your work, you can click the ATTACH MY WORK button.
7. The Select Files panel will appear. This is where you can choose your files from a number of different locations.
Attaching a file from your computer or device
If you click on the Computer option this will allow you to select a file from your computer or device. You can either drag and drop a file or click on the text CLICK HERE TO SELECT A FILE. This will allow you to browse your computer or device to select the file you want to attach.
Note: If you are using this option on a phone or tablet will also allow you to access your camera or photo stream where you could turn-in a photo of your work.
Attaching a file from your OneDrive or Google Drive
If you click on the OneDrive or Google Drive option this will allow you to browse your drive. Once you have located the file click on the Download button next to the file you want to attach.
Note: Ensure you click download instead of link so your teacher can view the file.
Attaching a link to an online app
If you have completed your work using another app such as Prezi, Padlet or Animoto you can use the Link option in SchoolWise. All you need to do is simply copy the link and paste it into the Link box. Just make sure to complete the Link Name to give a title to your work for your teacher. This could be "Science Project" or "Poster Design". Once you are done click the Select button to attach the link.
Adding a new Office 365 or G Suite document
If you want to create a new Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint document if your school uses Office 365 or a new Google Docs, Sheets or Slides document if you school uses G Suite, then you can use the Add New option.
Just click on the type of document you want to create and give it a name. You can then open the document to edit it.
Note: The document will automatically save and you can also come back an edit it later. When you are done you can use the TURN IN option to send it to your teacher.
8. Once you have selected your file it will appear under the section Your work to turn-in. You can add as many files as you like by clicking the ATTACH MY WORK button a second time.
Once you have added all your files make sure to click the click on the TURN IN button. This will send your work to your teacher and let them know that you have turned-in your assignment.
9. You will be notified that Your assignment was turned in successfully in the top right hand corner.
Your assignment is now sent to be reviewed by your teacher.
See it in Action from your Device
See it in Action on your Phone