Users are automatically added to their departments and groups if you have a sync with your SIS/MIS in place. However, if you don't have a sync in place or would like to add/remove someone from a department of group, you can easily do this if you are in an administration role.
1. Login to SchoolWise, go to StaffCentral and then click on the User Management.
2. You can then search for the user that you want to edit by typing part of their name or email address into the Search term box. When you find the user you want just click on the pencil icon to edit their details.
3. On the panel click on the Add new role or group link to display the Role panel.
4. On the Role panel you then click on Class, Staff or Security Group depending on which type of group you want to add to the user. Just click on each of the departments or groups to highlight them in green and then click the Add button.
5. If you want to remove a user from a group just click on the Remove icon next to the group.