This article will demonstrate how you can view your learners Schoolwork Report within SchoolWise.
Note: if you want to view an Assessment Report, check out this article.
On your class group, select the Gradebook tile.
2. Click on the Reports button.
3. Then, click on the Assessments Report.
4. Then, select the drop-down menu under: Assessment Type as shown below.
5. A drop-down menu will appear where you can choose from Assignment, Task/Activity and Schoolwork. Select Schoolwork.
6. This will then filter the Assessments report to only show Schoolwork.
A Green tick means work turned in.
A Red tick means work was late.
A dash means no work turned in.
See it in action