This article will walk you through how you can set an assignment without attaching any files or documents. It will also walk you through how your learners can view the details of the assignment and then attach their work.
How you can set an assignment with no reference material
- In your class group, click on the Assignments tile.
2. Then, click on Set Assignment.
3. The Assignment panel will appear where you can enter in the details of the assignment you want to set. Complete the details and then click on Set.
4. Your assignment has been successfully set for your learners and will appear in the list for you and your learners. This will also appear in the School Calendar for you and your learners.
A notification message will automatically be sent to all your learners that a new assignment was set. If they do not read this message in SchoolWise it will automatically be sent in the end of day email.
How your learners can view and attach their work
- The learners can view the Assignments in the class by clicking on the Assignments tile. When they visit the screen they will have a View button that the click to view the details of the Assignment that you have set them.
2. The Assignment Turn-In panel will appear where they can view the details of the assignment. Then, they can go ahead and click on Attach My Work.
3. They can select or drag and drop files from a number of locations as shown.
4. Once they have selected a file, they will get notified that their work was attached. Then, they can go ahead and click on the Turn In button.
5. Their work has been successfully turned-in and can be reviewed by you.
How your learner can turn in a photo from their mobile device for an Assignment
How you can view your learners turned-in work
- In your Assignments section in your class group, click on the number of turned-in assignments as shown.
2. The Grade panel will appear where you view who has turned in work for the assignment that you set. Select the drop-down arrow as shown beside each learner you want to view.
Then, click on Download on your learners assignment to view their work. You can fill in the details of their grade such as the Grade, Judgement and Feedback. You can then go ahead and click on Grade.
Note: your learner will get notified of their grade in their Messages section.
See it in action
- How to set an Assignment with attached materials that can be edited
- How to set an Assignment with attached materials