If you need to stream a live class or setup a collaborative session with a class group in SchoolWise using Google Hangout this article will show you how.
Note: If you want to see how to create and share a Teams meeting with your class group, check out this article.
- Login to https://calendar.google.com and click on the Create Event button
2. When you are creating the event make sure that you select Hangouts in the conferencing options
3. Once you have saved the event simply click it to bring up the details. Right click on the Join Hangouts link and select Copy the link address
4. Simply navigate to the class group in SchoolWise. Type your message into the Group Journal and paste in the link you copied in the previous step. When your learners click on the link they will be prompted to join the meeting.
5. Once your learners click on the link it will immediately start the meeting. You can enable or disable both your microphone and video at the bottom of the screen. You will see your learners appear as they join in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.