If you need to stream a live class or setup a collaborative session with a class group in SchoolWise using Microsoft Teams, this article will show you how.
Note: We have made the creating and sharing of Microsoft Teams meetings even easier with out Teams Meeting Creator App check out this article.
- Login to Outlook https://outlook.office.com and click on your calendar icon at the bottom of the left pane.
2. Then click on the Create Event button at the top of the left pane.
3. When you are creating the event make sure that the Teams Meeting option is enabled.
4. The event will now appear in your calendar on the date you selected. Double click the event to open it.
5. You will now see a Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link. This is the link you need to share with your class group. You can right click the link and then select Copy link address.
6. Simply navigate to the class group in SchoolWise. Type your message into the Group Journal and paste in the link you copied in the previous step. When your learners click on the link they will be prompted to join the meeting.
7. Make sure your camera and mic are turned on so that your learners can see and hear you and then click the Join Now button.
8. Once the meeting beings you can view who has joined by clicking the participants button.