This article will demonstrate how you can view your learners Schoolwork Report within SchoolWise.
Note: if you want to view an Assessment Report, check out this article.
- On your class group, select the Gradebook tile.
2. Click on the Reports button.
3. Then, click on the Assessments Report.
4. Then, select the drop-down menu under: Assessment Type as shown below.
5. A drop-down menu will appear where you can choose from Assignment, Task/Activity and Schoolwork. Select Schoolwork.
6. This will then filter the Assessments report to only show Schoolwork.
- A Green tick means work turned in.
- A Red tick means work was late.
- A dash means no work turned in.
See it in action