There are times when you want to change the grading scales for an assessment. If you are entering an assessment Task/Activity in the Gradebook then this article will show you how you can use the built in scales.
1. Simply navigate to your class group and click on the Gradebook tile.
2. This will take you to the Gradebook screen for your class group where you can then click the Add Grade button.
3. This will then open up a new window where you can select your Gradebook Type: Task/Activity or Schoolwork. Click on Task/Activity.
4. On the Add Grade screen where you enter the assessment information, you can click on the column heading Percentage which is the default option.
5. A new window will pop-up where you can change the Grade System. Simply select the scale from the drop-down.
6. You can now change the grade system to a number of different options: Percentage, Points, (Old) Leaving Certificate, (New) Leaving Certificate, Junior Certificate, Junior Cycle. For this example I have selected Junior Cycle.
7. When you have selected your the grade system that you want to use click Update.