In this article, I will show you how you can save your Gradebook. This is useful when you don't have enough time to complete all the grading information and want to go back in and edit it later.
Note: if you want to edit or delete a Gradebook entry, check out this article.
To save a Gradebook
1. Click the Add Gradebook button on the top right of the Dashboard page. Click on the Task/Activity option and click Next.
2. Enter the grading information as normal such as the name of the assessment, date and set your grading options. When you are ready, you can scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the Save for Later button.
Edit a Saved Gradebook
1. Go back to the class group where you saved the gradebook entry and click the Saved button. This button will indicate how many saved gradebook entries you have for this class group.
2. A panel will then pop up where you can see your Saved gradebook entries. Click the Edit button next to the gradebook entry that you want to continue editing.
3. This will then bring you back to the Add Gradebook screen where you can continue editing your gradebook entry. You can either click the Save for Later button again or if you are finished entering all the information, click the Grade Learners button.
See it in action