In order for everyone to login to SchoolWise with their Office 365 email address and gain access to things like OneDrive and OneNote, you first must authorise the SchoolWise app.
This will authorise the app for everyone in a single step and you are consenting that the app can access their profile information, files in OneDrive and notebooks in OneNote. This prevents each user having to do this separately and also means that you can revoke access in a single step too.
Note: this must be done using a Global Administrator account for your Office 365 tenant or it will not work
Authorise the SchoolWise App
- Go to the URL for your SchoolWise installation which is usually https://schoolname.myschoolwise.com
- Just under the LOGIN WITH OFFICE 365 button you will see an Authorise App link
- Click on the link to take you to the Office 365 login page
4. Login with your Office 365 global administrator account (choose work or school account if prompted)
5. You will then see the consent window displaying a list of all the scopes you are allowing the application to access for each user
6. Click on the Accept button to consent and you will then be returned to the login window.
You have now consented the SchoolWise application for your tenant. You can now get your users to login.
Restrict access to Office 365 for some users or groups